TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Grundfos will grant either 12 or 24 months warranty (depending on the product) on manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase.
- The warranty only comes into force if the date of purchase is confirmed by proof of a tax invoice.
- The additional 6 months warranty will only be awarded if warranty is registered within 14 days from date of purchase.
- Within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos' option, exfactory or ex-authorised Grundfos Service Centre, any product of Grundfos' manufacture.
- Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise in connection with this warranty claim.
- Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear and tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavourable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorised alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions.
- To obtain warranty claim, the defective product must be returned to the Grundfos Service Centre with freight prepaid warranty details/receipt supporting the claim must also be included.